Audicia Lynne Morley
FwSS, RCST, RSMT/E, CICA
Audicia is a fully qualified and registered practitioner and teacher with over 30 years experience in the disciplines of movement and the healing arts.
She has performed with international artists worldwide and her choreographic work spans both dance and theatre as full scale educational and collaborative performance touring projects.
She has taught movement and somatics for many years internationally in private, public and university settings and in addition to her movement work, she runs a successful private practice in complementary health.
Audicia graduated from the Tamalpa Institute, California in 2008 which inspired the creation of the Art House Environment - State Theta Galleries, an international centre for the development of movement, health and the arts in East Lothian.
She is a graduate of the Evocative Leadership Mastery Programme with the Ehama Institute based in New Mexico.
In 2012 the Tamalpa Institute opened its UK branch and Audicia was appointed assistant director and subsequently co-director of Tamalpa UK.
Inspired by a deep interest in bridging Eastern and Western approaches to energy and the body she continues to research, study and work with renowned teachers and practitioners around the world.
- Artistic director of State Theta Galleries.
- Choreographer and Dancer with State Theta - Collaborative Arts Performance Company.
- Co-Director of Alive Arts.
- Co-director and Core faculty Teacher for the Tamalpa UK Branch.
- UK Planetary Dance facilitator
- Served on the board of directors for the Tamalpa Institute from 2003 to 2009
- Director of Seed Scotland CDP programmes The School For Experiential Education
- ISMETA registered Teacher and Therapist International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association
- Registered teacher and practitioner in Complementary Health at Delicate Zen